Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Gimme your stuff


What a great idea, I like to swap, so here it goes:

What I can get here in Belgium:
- Local (craft) magazines and newspapers
- chocolates and Belgium cookies, such as Jules destrooper
- lace
- handmade stuffies (look at my blog)
- let me know what your are looking for and I will see what I can get overhere

What I would like to receive:
- Cute Japanese/asian postcards/stationary
- Mini magnets and a little board to put them on (I saw these cute boards on
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/p-creation/c/0000000296/)
- Craft magazines (quilting/cross-stitching/stuffies), especially the Japanese ones like Cotton & Paint
- Handmade stuffies
- Cute fabrics and notions
- cute little stickers

- special cookie cutters


I am not interested in:
- foods

7 comments:

  1. hello!im xinling from singapore and i would love to do a swap with you.do email me at sillysmileys@hotmail.com if you are interested.
    cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contacted you by email.

    Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margy,

    I am Anuja, a medical student in India. I would love to swap with you... If you would too, then contact me through my blog or mail me at anujawaghela(at)gmail(dot)com.

    Best Regards,
    Anuja:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi margy,

    my name is melissa and i'm from los angeles, california - US. i am 27 yr old crafter. i am new to gimme your stuff and would love to swap with you. this is my gimme your stuff swap list - you can browse other things i can send.

    my email is melissa_acedera@yahoo.com

    i hope to hear from you!

    take care,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    I'm very interested toswap with you girl!
    I'm Audrey from France
    www.someoneelse.canalblog.com
    drez6@hotmail.com
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you like to swap with a girl from california!? i love sending colorful packages full of neat things. Im a shopoholic!

    kendraakay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Kit and I'm from the US (North Carolina) I am interested in swapping with you!

    View my post at:

    http://lovetoswap.blogspot.com/2008/07/gimme-your-stuff-please.html

    kmackie@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.