Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Doll Quilt Swap II


This is so exciting! doll quilt swap II is under way!! I received my partner´s name. I immediately started on the quilt and it is almost completed. I made it completely on the go, so I didn´t use a pattern and it was made going along.

I really hope my partner will like her little quilt. Will make a label over the weekend, as it is no quite hectic with making appointments with all the workfolk that will pave the land in fornt of our house.

We also noticed that a truck destroyed our pavement and maybe the sewer, so I had to contact community hall to make a complaint and so on...

I know nicer things to do when I come home.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so good to hear about some progress. (mine is 3/4 bound - I too plan to label it this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.