Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend update

Friday night we drove to Rijnsburg (The Netherlands) where my PIL live becaue they had a big BBQ in honour of the visit of Nic´s godfather (who lives in Ghana, Africa).

Saturday at noon the first Fluffmarket was held in The Hague. It is sort of a Felt club and it was held for the very first time. There was quite some interest when you look at the amount of visitors, but not very much stands, but I think there is a real market for this sort of events.

I really enjoyed the stand of Applepiepussy (
http://www.loaded-ink.com/applepiepussy/). This lady makes the cutest cell charms. I couldn´t resist buying one, but since I use my cell for work, I don´t attach charms to it. But I have attached it to my siccors. My son nic really loves the yummy chocolate cake that hangs from the charm.

Next thing I bought (yes, for myself) is a ´one eye´ strawberry from ´12punt3´ (
http://www.12punt3.nl/shop.html). The lady from 12punt3 told me that I was the first to buy a one eye from the new collection which has a ´fruit´ theme. I just couldn´t resist this little fellow. So now he found a new home in my stuffies collection.


Saturday afternoon we had a birthday party of Laura, daughter of friends of ours. She turned one and I made her this pyjama bag.


On Sunday we drove back home and I made a picture of a grass hopper that was sitting (or hanging on) to our windshield. It managed to stay on the windshield for more than an hour at 130 km/h. So this is a little homage to a brave grass hopper that helas had to let go at 14.55 on the highway from Breda to Antwerp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.