Friday, September 21, 2007

4 Season Doll Quilt Swap

This is the gorgeous quilt I received from Rose Marie (http://appliqueandpatches.blogspot.com).
Rose Marie has chosen this design because she knew I love blues and because she lives in Canada, teh maple leaf tree was a given. I really love the quilt and will give it a nice place in my home. Thank you very much Rose Marie.

The next quilt is the one that I have made for the swap and I will be send off tomorrow. After it has arrived at my swap partner I will show you also the label. The picture doesn´ t do the colours justice. Hopefully the weather is better at my swap partner so she can make a better picture.


2 comments:

  1. Whew, so happy that you like your quilt! I can rest easy now. Looking at all the swap quilts going around, I find it so interesting to see how different each one is. Your swap quilt that you have made has given me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.