Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pregnant


BigPigGraphics.com

Yes, a lot of people already know, but we are expecting our forth child. I am about 14 weeks pregnant and we expect the new baby around July 25th.
So I better get started with a quilt and other handmade things I want to make. But where do I find the time with my two boys running around in the house?

Another thing: You are getting older when...
you go into a perfume store and the clerk doesn´t offer you a free perfume sample but three anti-wrinckle cream samples. Yes, it happened to me yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. How very exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Happy happy news here. Thanks for visiting Stillmeadow Quilting. Come back any old time to chat.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the excting news. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.