Sunday, March 02, 2008

Weekend

DH arrived back home on Saturday after spending some time working in Ghana (Africa). SO this relieved a bit of the pressure of taking care of the two boys of me. They are sweethearts, but can be very demanding in the attention (read MY attention) area.

So today I could make the two presents I wanted to. Two girls in Nic´s class are having birthdayparties, so I made them these little handbags.


I hope they like pinks, but most girls do, so we´ll see on wednesday. I only have to finish the lining, will probably do that tomorrow evening. I don´t feel like it at the moment.

I also was awarded a partner for the Spring quilt swap, so I must start thinking colors and theme. Oh well, I have some time left.

2 comments:

  1. I think these are perfect for young girls,even young girls love purses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are colorful and lovely with their sweet embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.