Saturday, April 05, 2008

24 weeks and going...

This week, we pasted the 24 weeks mark. The baby is moving quite strongly so that is a good sign. I had a glucose challenge test done this week, to see if I have pregnancy diabetes, will know if there is a problem next monday, but I think everything is OK. So I am not expecting a phone call from the doctor.

Work is keeping me very busy, so I haven´t found time to do much craftwork. Yesterday I put the binding on the pink and green baby quilt I started last weekend. No time to soon, because the due date of the baby I am making it for is next tuesday. Hopefully it is a girl, other wise I have to make a new one... We will see. But yesterday afternoon I started a boy version with blues and greens.
Helas, for some reason I can´t seem to download pictures from my camera to my computer, so I have no pics this time, will have to see what the problem is. When I can I will publish pics of my latest achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.