Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Apple and Pumpkin Pocket Pie Molds - Question

I saw these on the Williams and Sonoma site and they are just wonderful. We don´t have things like that here in Europe, especially Belgium. I envy all of you that live in teh States and have such great bakeware.
These are called Apple and Pumpkin Pocket Pie Molds. I especially like the apple one, since you can use it all year.

These are called Fall Forest Pie Cutters
If you look at the example on the site, the pie looks wonderful.
The only problem is that we can´t order from Williams Sonoma, they don´t send to the States and they also do not accept European credit cards. So I can´t order from them. Does anyone know of a store that carries their products that will send to Europe?

3 comments:

  1. i have a surprise for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would that be? I am very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh lovely - can't help i'm afraid but i NEED that acorn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.