Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have been away form the computer for a long time, it has been a bit busy at work and when I can finally sit down, I like to crochet a bit and go to bed... I know, borring.
I both this cake stand for myself Saturday, so I neede to put something in there and luckily, my mum made wafels, so... here they are, well, were because the kids, and offcourse DH and I had our go at them. They were delicious.
And this bunch was waiting for me when I came home last night and wanted to sit on the couch... All the stuffed animals of the three boys. As you may know or not, son #3 has a crocodile, but we lost the one we took to Spain, so we were in Spain with no crocodile, so we went to a store and placed son #3 for the stuffed animals and he grabbed the green bunny, so since then, next to the crocodile is a green bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.