Sunday, October 24, 2010

Early christmas preparations

Yesterday I vivisted a friend of mine that was already making great progress in her christmas crafting. She already made a ton of wonderful decorations and it looked like she was planning on making much more.
So that made me think of our christmas, since this year the christams holiday starts at the 24th, we will have to do the preparations up front since we are all working until the last day...
So I asked my cousin to join us, and my parents, offcourse our au pair, so it will be a fun group.
I talked to my cousin what we would prepare and neither of us could make a suggestion, I orderd this book, I ordered it in dutch, since that will be easier on the recepices, I think.


When I occasionally watch her show, it all lokks so wonderful, so hopefully the book is a good substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.