Sunday, October 09, 2011

Autumn

Yesterday I noticed some squirrels in the back of the garden. As I followed them running through the yard, I saw that we already have some shrooms in the yard, but they are already damaged because some animals fed on them, probably the squirrels. And as it has been raining all weekend, autumn is definitelt here.

Yesterday morning we made a quick trip to the market in Antwerp, where I bought these... a cross between strawberries and raspberries... they tasted like the small wood strawberries, but they are much bigger, really nice and they didn´t last the trip back, as we ate them in the car.
Have been quilting a bit, but since I have exams in two weeks, I have been reading in my books a bit... I think it is getting time to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.