Saturday, May 18, 2013

Snickerdoodles


I was reading some White Collar fan fiction, and it was a story where Peter tries to make Snickerdoodles for his wife. I have never heard of them so I looked them up on the internet as I thought that they were cookies that where made from a Snickers bar. But they are not, they are cinnamon/sugar cookies, so this afternoon I tried to make some. They were a great hit in our household and they are deliscious. So here is the recepy I used in dutch:

- 125 g roomboter
- 150 g suiker
- 1 groot ei
- 2 zakjes vanillesuiker
- 175 g bloem
- 1/2 zakje bakpoeder

Voor het kaneel/suiker mengsel:
- 3 eetlepels suiker
- 3 theelepels kaneel

Dit laatste door elkaar roeren. Het deeg in balletjes draaien en balletjes door het kaneel/suiker mengsel rollen en dan op de bakplaat een beetje plat duwen, niet te plat.
Ongeveer 15 minuten bakken op 180°C.

Smakelijk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.