Sunday, November 17, 2013

Busy week


It has been a very busy week, with the au pair back to her home to visit her sick mum. All classes, work and stuff keep going, so it has been an extremely busy week, but OK, we managed with the help of our parents.
I had my recreation, when I saw episode 5.04 of White Collar, nice Neal whump, so I enjoyed that episode. We are still in serie 4 here in Belgium, and I saw that they are going to repeat season 2...
I also managed to finish the Happy Hippo from Heidi Bears that I corcheted with DMC cotton. I didnt have eyes to finish the little guy, but a friend helped me out, so I could finish him. I will make some pics.
The pic is son #2, he and his younger brother went to a birthday party with  clown and they mugged the guy I guess:-) because the had an obscener amount of balloons with them when they returned from the party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.