Saturday, December 28, 2013

Austria - day 1


Yesterday we drove until Augsburg and today we left for Austria. The Satnav showed grid lock on the highway around Munich, so we decided to drive over the Achenpass. And this is what we saw... At some point we were above the clouds, and since the satnav again said that there was gridd lock towards Zillertal, we decided to have lunch at the restaurant aove the clouds...


All kids at the bar...

And this was the view from the restaurant... Yes, really great and nice food.


Grid lock...


But finally, we reached Koingsleiten. And Lucky for me, I need a lot of rest and am not allowed to carry anything... I went to the appartment and stayed there and the rest of the family had to unpack the car...
Marjo cooked, so I was able to have some rest after the drive. With the nice weather, and a recliner I guess, I will get enough rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.