Sunday, May 04, 2014

Lazy weekend


We had a long weekend in Belgium, due to a public holiday, so we used it to get some Household chores done. The kids cleaned up their playroom. Since I had time I made a meat pie, as the meat needs to be slowly cooked, I only make it when I have time. But what happened? The crust shrunk... It never happend before, strange, but it still tasted delicious.

 
The weekend also allowed me to finish my first fire fighter helmet (with badge)... 4 more to go. I crochet the hats, but I was still thinking on how to make the badges. But I think they worked out alright.


2 will have fire chief, two fire fighter, and one probie... I really like them, they worked out alright.
And while I ma writing here in my blog, hubbie is playing the piano, it has been ages, but I sure sounds domestic... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.