Thursday, January 07, 2016

Deer in the backyard


 
This afternoon I was informed by our au pair that their was a deer in our backyard. She even took pictures of it. No clue as how the deer got their as our back yard is completely fenced off... But I told her to open the gates and maybe it would walk away. So by the time I got back, she told be it was gone... too bad.
 
It was getting dark and I told son #1 to see if his chickens were inside the hen house, with all the commontion it was possible that they weren't inside yet. SO he walked out in the dark to check and suddenly the deer stood in front of him and ran towards him, give him the scare of his life...
 
 
 
 
SO I took this picture of her, she is still in teh garden and now we have to find a way to get her out of our garden... But that is a problem for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.