Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Arrived !



My doll quilt arrived! My hubby was working on our driveway when the postman arrived with my parcel. OK, hubby had to pay 12 dollars to get the package, because of taxes that where due on the package. Here in Europe you have to pay taxes on all parcels above 22 dollars. So he placed the package on the stairs so it would be the first thing I would see when I came home.

So when I entered, the package was awaiting me. And the quilt inside is just wonderful! It is so amazing, thank you very much Melissa. I think the quilt is gorgeous and the label so nice... It will get a special place in my collection of quilts.

The book you gave is also very welcome, since my boys are used to be read in enlish to them. I used to read the Harry Potter books to them in English.


2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you like your quilt! i'm sorry you had to pay for it, though! it was so fun to make - and was my first quilt ever! glad to have you as my partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, that must have been a nice swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.