Sunday, July 15, 2007

Good hairday



Yes, In my opion I have a great hairday. After months of wearing long hair, I finally decided to have it cut. So I went to the hairdresser today and now I am the proud owner of short hair. It makes me fell much better and I think it looks great. For some reason it always does when I come from the hairdresser. This moment lasts until I wash and dry it myself...

But for now I am very content.

Today was a very hot day here in ANtwerp so we went to ´het boerenijsje´ which is a ice cream parlor at a cow farm. They have the best icecream and a nice playground, so for our kids they are the best in town.

1 comment:

  1. that is funny that you cut your hair. i too have had long hair for a very long time and recently cut it. it isnt as short as yours, but it was a big difference for me, at shoulder height. for the first time in about 20 years i can wear a pony tail without getting a headache!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.