Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wonderful surprise and WIP

This wonderful little needlecase was waiting for me when I arrived home yesterday. Caron made it for me for visiting her blog . I really like the colors and it will get a nice place in my ´Maternity set´ which i will take into the hospital. The hosptial staff always looks funny when I am cross stitching or quilting during the beginning of labor. This is a nice size that fits my stitch tin. Thank you very much Caron for your wonderful gift. Bloggers are the greatest.


Yesterday I went to the store to look for some fabric for my secret project. i can´t tell you what I am working on until the recipient has received hher gift, so bare with me. I think it looks great, but I will post pictures when it is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.