Monday, March 16, 2009

Wanted: coffee addicted swappers


I admit it, I am addicted to my coffee. Not so much as I used to but still. I need my cup of coffee in the morning, noon, after lunch, in the afternoon, after diner, ...

So after the succes of the cupcake swap, I would like to organise a coffee swap. For this swap you must make at least one handmade item related to coffee, a miniquilt, a cup stuffie, a painting, etc. and some other coffee goodies.

And because I am quite busy myself, I suggest we swap at the end of april. Who´s in? I think this could be a fun theme for a swap, and I know I am not the only addicted to coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to be in the swap! It sounds like good fun! I have some ideas popping up in my head.... You have a very nice blog by the way, another one to add to my favourites ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.