Wednesday, July 08, 2009

First birthday !

Today is a big day - Ruben turns 1, how fast time goes, I can remember myself going into hospital exactly one year ago. And not being suprised it was again a boy, I always for some reason knew it would be a boy again...

We will celebrate his birthday later this month because his godmother was not avaible next weekend and DH is on a business trip this week, so we will have a gardenparty in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the weather will be better than it has been the last couple of days.

The boys took cake and small presents with them to our daycare mum so they will have a party at her place.

Ruben, your dad, myself and your brothers wish you all the best and a wonderful birthday with lots of presents.

And no, the picture is not mine, I did some creative photoshopping. The cupcake is an idea from a designer called Beert van Stokkum. I think they are wonderful. If I had known them earlier, I would have bought one as a baby bath. Are they the cuttest? I also absolutely love his curtains, the one with the cowpainting.

And I see that blogger still says it is wednesday, but for us it is already thursday morning July 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.