Sunday, September 27, 2009

Handmade mushroom swap ! - CLOSED


Who is in for a handmade mushroom swap? Since it is almost october and I saw the first red and white toadstools appear in our backyard, I think it is a good idea for a swap.
Let´s say we send our parcels out October 31st. If you like to participate you must be willing to send out international. We will make at least 1 handmade toadstool with a total of three items ( must be mushroom related, fabric, stamp, etc...). You can buy 2 and make one yourself or make them all handmade, it is up to you.
Please make it a nice parcel so it will be a real treat receiving and opening it.
If you want to participate, please mail me (denheijer00 at yahoo.com - the two 00 are zero´s) the following information:
- Name
- address
- color preference
I hope you all want to participate, the more the merrier...

2 comments:

  1. I had such a great swap last time so count me in! I'll email you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, I am in too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.