Sunday, September 13, 2009

Walking with dinosaurs

This afternoon, we took son#1 en #2 to ´Walking with dinosaurs´. They loved it, it was a bit scary, but just enough to show that they were though.
If you have the opportunity, you should see it, it is amazing to see the technique that is necessary to make the dinosaurs move. The babies in the beginning are cute and it must be hard for kids to understand they they are robots and not real animals.

The show is really worth watching and OK, it was a lot of money, but I am glad we got tickets. ANd no I didn´t use a flsah to make this pictures. I know that that is very annoying, so I used the night scenen mode of my camer, no flash.
And now, we only have to convince son #2 that the T-rex is not real...

1 comment:

  1. It's well worth the money, isn't it? We went in August and all loved it so much! Leo does think the dinosaurs were real. I've given up explaining they weren't ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.