Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another week gone...

As I said in my last post, I have been stitching on my Milka cow. Not much has been going on, working and trying to get all the laundry ironed and into the cupboards.
DH got some allergic reaction on thursday morning but didn´t feel it necessary to go to the doctor, until he woke me on Fridaynight and it turned out that his eyes were swollen shut and his whole body was covered in hives...
So Friday morning he went to the doctor and got some pills, but he fell lousy all weekend.
We also went to Rijnsburg because we sold our CJ7 jeep and we wanted to make sure it looked OK to get picked up by the buyer. The jeep is stored at friends of ours, so we had diner with them before we drove back home through the snow... DH wasn´t allowed to drive so I drove but the closer we got to home, the worse the snow got, so by the time we entered back into Belgium, you could only do 80 km/h.
We passed by two accidents, both with BMW´s... but we made it home safe and this morning we took the kids to the zoo in Antwerp. Only there were almost no animals, duuuu, due to the cold. But we had a nice walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.