Friday, March 19, 2010

Keeping busy

It was a very busy week with training, work and other stuff, so I enjoined a bit of free time with only son #3 and my quilting project. I can´t show you too much since it is a babyquilt for my BIL and his wife, and it is a surprise. My SIL chose the colors and now I am almost finished with quilting. This morning son #3 and I went on a quest for red fabric while the two other boys were in school.
After that a little surprise for my dad since it is father´s day here in Antwerp. So we bought some of his favourite chocolates.
I also tried something new, a beef stew pie, and it was very nice. It smelled terrific and it tasted very yummy, so this is a recipy I should keep.

2 comments:

  1. Beef stew pie sounds delicious!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beef stew pie sounds delicious!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.