Sunday, June 20, 2010

Time

No pictures this time, it seems that time is slipping through my fingers at the moment. School is almost over, so the kids have a lot of birthday parties to attend, school activities and we are worring how we will cope with the kids during the 2 months off, since I only have one month off... and that is very long, but I am fortunate that this is possible, so we will see how we cope.
Meanwhile I am trying to finish presents for the teachers, so busy, busy busy, and work is not helping, because it is also busy overthere. We are also remodelling the bathroom of the master bedroom.
I wonder what I will do with my free time in August... do some crocheting, cross stitching or quilting, the choice...
Hope you all had a relaxed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.