Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Rocket quilt

I saw a nice rocket quilt in a book a got from a friend and I really liked it, the quilt consists out of little and larger stars and in the middle a rocket panel. But I will let Nic draw a rocket and I want to put pictures of the boys in the rocket´s windows. I think it will be cute.
I also would like to make a memorial quilt for my daycare mum, and I would like to incorporate into the quilt pictures of the boys and drawing of their hands. Any thoughts or ideas what would be nice? And what printer fabric should I use?

And another question, is anyone in for a fabric swap, I am in need of dark blues, this can be with a small print as you can see on the picture, but not to bright as they are the background for my stars. I have a lot to swap, just let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.