Monday, March 14, 2011

First day of school

Today was son #3 first day at school. He wanted to go to school for a long time, so he was very enthusiastic to go, until he was in the classroom and realised that his brothers were not there...
But I think he still had a great time as we asked if he was going to school again tomorrow and he said yes.
Yesterday evening I made this cake pops, a first attempt I admit but they looked OK I guess. The ball have to be smaller next time and smoother, but they tasted real good. I used the Martha steward recepy for the frosting. And it sure tasted nice, like professional frosting but no additives, great recepy.

Here son #1 is in his classroom presenting the cake pops. He said the kids loved them and wanted more...
So there is no better compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.