Friday, April 20, 2012

Car accident

Today, our day ended differently then we expected. When we drove back home from the swimming lesson and were queing in the standard traffic jam to enter our town, we were hit from behind by a car. Actually two cars, because it was the last car that pushed the car behind us against us.
Luckily I left enough space, so we didnt hit the car in front of us. The boys were very upset, since it is the first time something like this happened to them, but I guess they are fine. The ambulance came and had a look at them.
They were impressed when the police officers put them in their van, because it started to rain and we had to wait for a tow truck.
The car was towed and we got a replacement car, the boys were brought to my mum and dad by a friend, while I did the paperwork, so I guess we were just very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.