Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cool play kitchen

Since my son got a wooden play kitchen and a cousin asked to make her daughter a fabric kitchen, I have been on the lookout for something like that. And look what I found on the web:

I think it is a great idea to recycle these large cans. If you want to see them in the shop, I saw them at Lunoa. Not much is going on here at the moment, I finished quilting the frog quilt and now I have to attach the binding, but yesterday evening I had a meeting at city hall of teh GECORO and when I arrived early (I am somebody that tries to get in early at appointments) I saw that the Red cross was having a blood donation rally at City hall, so since I had time, I donated some blood as well. As a reward I got a cookie, so I had a cookie to go with my coffee in the meeting. Oh, they forgot the coffee, but the idea was OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.