Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas meme

I got this letter in my mail box:

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email, and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis' the Season to be NICE!

I will be honest, I have a very busy week with work, I just arrived home, so I will let you know my prefernces, but I just cannot send this mail to differnt friends. But since I don´t want to be a spoil, here it goes:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
wrapping paper in bright colors.

2. Real tree or Artificial tree?
Real, no fakes for me, our largest tree (indoor) was 6 meters and I just didn´t fit in teh living room, we had to cut one meter off. Imaging our guests faces when they entered our living room...

3. When do you put up the tree?
Immediately after Sinterklaas (7th)

4. When do you take the tree down?
After 'Driekoningen´ (6th of January)

5. Do you like eggnog?
I don´t like it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Playmobil farm set that you had to color yourself. My parents still have them and my kids play with them.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
Parents and parents in law

8. Easiest person to buy for?
my kids - actually anyone's little kids - girls are easiest!

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
yep! my eldest got it from my parents in law. I am thinking of buying the playmobil set.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail - I am trying to get a picture reading in time???

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
household appliances...

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Muppets Christmas Carol

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
last minute , I will have to start next weekend.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
yep!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Big christmas diners

16. Lights on the tree?
oh yes lots of them - white

17. Favorite Christmas songs?
Driving home for Christmas -Chris Rea

18!. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
stay home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
nope - i'm Belgian, I only know a couple!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
neither! A natural top

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
toy adverts on tv "i want that . . . i want that"
no you dont!!!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
red, all our ornaments are red.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
traditional turkey - roast potatoes -stuffing

25. What do you want for Christmas?
I have a wish list on my blog... and a happy family at my home for christmas eve.

Well, I hope this gives you a little inside in our christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.