Thursday, November 04, 2010

Am I ready?

So I received my Nigella Christmas cooking book. I received my order for christmas cakes and gingerbread, including a baking mold for a gingerbread house...

So I think we are reading for Christmas. But offcourse here in Belgian and especially the Netherlands, we first celebrate Sinterklaas on December 5th. I think the madness will start in two weeks, when he arrives in Holland and Belgium by boat from Spain. Son #1 already tried to place his shoe in front of the fire place, decorated with a list of toys he wants and a carrot for Amerigo (the horse of Sinterklaas). But helas, no presents, since Sinterklaas is not yet in the country...
So we will have all sorts of treats special to the celebrating of Sinterklaas, before we can start with the christmas stuff.
I heard our children are invited to meet Sinterklaas at the end of November, so I will try to make pics and post them.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.