Saturday, September 06, 2008

Cupcake swap


I would like to organize a cupcake swap. Are you interested in joining, please contact me at denheijer00(at)yahoo(dot)com.

The swap will consist of something handmade and/or bought and the theme is cupcakes. The cupcake you see is crocheted by myself and I think is quite sweet. This maybe an inspiration.
So, please let me know if you want to join, I will allow one month to make something, I think that will be enough, if not, let me know. At the moment we will have a send date at the end of October. I will let you know when I assign you a swap partner, but it will be no sooner than the end of October.Please provide your name and address and likes/dislikes (e.g. colour) and your blog-addy.
Once I have the swap partners I will give you all the information and the due date. Spread the word around on your own blog, the more swappers the merrier.
If you feel you can´t make the commitment, please do not enter.

11 comments:

  1. oooh, another swap? How could I resist?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairycakes/patty cakes/cup cakes or what ever monkier you like to call them are a weakness. I'm with Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would really love to join this one but I have so much to do at the minute.
    I will give it a mention though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm in the swap! I love cupcakes too!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. great i was just thinking it must be time i joined another swap count me in please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely swap idea.. not sure if I can commit as I'm running perpetually late with all things crafty do to the mammoth task of sorting out the new house... I do love cupcakes though.... hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to join in! Just leave a comment on my blog and/or email me when it's set at purrpage3@verizon.net. Thanks! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll email you my info now, it sounds like fun!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heard about your swap from i'm a ginger monkey and would love to be a part of it. I love love love cupcakes. If you could e-mail me and then i can send you all my info that would be perfect!! Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a delicious swap(!!) count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh can i still join in please ?

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.