Friday, September 12, 2008

Play food

I made this playfood for a friend´s daycare center. I once made a couple of eggs and the kids played with them so much, they are completely torn, so I made some different items this time. Hope the kids will like them.

On the cupcake swap, swappers are starting to sign up, so that is a very good thing, I am thrilled. I think I have replied to everybody who asked me to, if not, please let me know. I am already starting to think what I will make, so that is a good thing, it will keep me busy. Once I start working again, I won´t have so much time to craft.

Today will be a craft day, I just finished painting with peter, Nic is at school, Ruben is asleep. And I will now continue to finish the binding of Ruben´s second quilt, the dutch themed quilt. My dad is almost finished with the cupboards for Ruben´s nursery which are inspired by old dutch houses, so I have to finish the quilt. So much to do, so little time...

3 comments:

  1. great play food!!

    i'm trying to eMail you about the cupcake swap but i keep getting a failure notice?
    please could you eMail me?
    maximumrabbitdesigns at yahoo dot co dot uk
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is some good looking fake food. The kids should have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm! what a good cook you are! I love that play food... I'm sure the kids will enjoy it!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.