Friday, September 26, 2008

Lucy arrived

Look who arrived here in Schilde. I think Lucy likes it between the other dolls that live in my house. Thank you very much Rebecca. She is lovely and I love the fabrics, they will come to good use.
In the meanwhile I have been crocheting more cupcakes and cookies, as you can see. I came across this lovely toy cakestand at Hema , a dutch store with great stuff.
Today I have finished a small quilt for another swap, will send that out next monday from Holland (cheaper in postage) and now I will have to start with my idea for the cupecake swap.
Oh, and i finished teh binding on Ruben´s quilt, will make a picture of that as well.

1 comment:

  1. yay- i am so glad you like her and that she has some new friends too. She looks very happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.