Saturday, September 20, 2008

A day in the life of...

The boys wanted to help in the kitchen, so we made this leak and ham quiche, which hubby loves.
And this little 'bugs'cakes. The boys helped out great, Nic didn´t want to go on after a while, but Peter stayed until everything went into the oven.

And for those who are wondering what Ruben looks like, see for yourselfs. He has grown quite a bit, so he isn´t the little baby anymore. OOOOH, they grow up so fast, I hear my mum say it. Sometimes I wonder what my grandparents would have thought of their great grandchildren. Only Nic has known my grand pa and grandma on father´s side, but I wonder if he will remember them later in life. We do have pictures of them together, so that is special.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable baby and what a yummy looking quiche. Do you give out recipes? You are so talented. I'm sure great grandparents would be absolutely delighted with their great grandchildren. I know my 89 year old mother thinks her great grandchildren are the treasures of the earth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.