Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fabric shopping


I was looking for some red/white polka dots fabric and my mum said she say some at the market. So yesterday I went to the market and had a look around and found what I was looking for at a stand that was manned by some old man. He had the most goregous fabrics and all sorts of vichy squares in all different colors, wow, I know where I have to be now.
And look what my eye caught... Pirate fabric. Since Nic loves anything pirate, I bought some fabrics and I will make him a pirate quilt.
I will have to look on the web for some ideas... but not now because this afternoon, a girl from Nic´s school is coming over to bake cookies. So I have to run to the store and buy some eggs so I can prepare the dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.