Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jam and an award

Nic made this jam ´confituur in flemish' in school last friday. They are learning about fruits so the teacher learned them how to make jam. It is apple and strawberry jam. My dad said it tasted very good. Since Niels and I are on a low carb diet, we can´t tast it, but I trust my dad´s taste.

About the award, I placed it on the right site. No one is really sure where this started, there appears to be no rules except to pass it on to everyone that reads your blog and to link back to where you got it from… I got it from Missy @ Fairy Child Heirlooms . Thanks Missy!
It’s so fun having blogging friends all over the world! Let’s see just how far this award can go!
Leave me a comment to say “Hi!” and don’t forget to take your award!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.